Baked broccoli recipes are a staple in my meal-planning rotation. I especially love broccoli recipes that align with the Mediterranean Diet because they are equal parts nutritious and delicious (check out the health benefits of the Mediterranean Diet).
Lucky for us, so many
Mediterranean recipes are packed with tons of mouth-watering flavor. This tasty turmeric, garlic and lemon baked broccoli recipe is one of my favorite Mediterranean broccoli recipes (check out the health benefits of broccoli). This baked broccoli recipe is the Mediterranean Diet done right!
Here are the
gluten-free ingredients you need for this flavor-packed vegetable recipe: fresh broccoli, olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, garlic powder and oregano. The broccoli is tossed in the Mediterranean herb mixture then baked in the oven until crisp-tender.
This tasty broccoli can be served as a
low-sodium, low-calorie vegetable side dish with your favorite protein for dinner. I served mine with salmon and a baked potato, and everyone loved it!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- You can use more or less of any seasoning, depending on your tastes.
- I prefer to use fresh lemon juice, but you can use bottled lemon juice if needed.
- I lined my baking pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, garlic powder and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Whisk to combine.
- Add broccoli to the mixing bowl and stir to coat the broccoli in the mixture.
- Pour the broccoli into a baking pan or casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Serve with your favorite protein and side dish.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.7g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.9g
Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
Total Sugars: 2.2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here’s how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.