Recipe adapted from The Fast 800 Keto Recipe book.
This delicious broccoli, ginger and coriander keto soup is the perfect winter warmer. Ideal for cooking up a big batch and keeping portions for other days, this keto soup is packed full of flavour, nutrients and goodness to keep you on track for a healthy lifestyle.
If you enjoy a Thai green curry, this coconut milk and ginger based dish will be right up your street. Choose whether to top with chilli flakes depending on how you like your spice.
The best part? It takes just 10 minutes to prepare, and 20 minutes to cook, so you can have yourself a tasty homemade lunch in less than 30 minutes.
Nutrition facts(per serving)
- 10g almonds, chopped
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2cm root ginger, grated
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 broccoli
- 100ml coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 5g fresh coriander, chopped
- In a large pot, quickly toast the almonds for a few minutes until browning. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, saute the onion and ginger in the oil for a few minutes before adding the broccoli, coconut milk and veggie stock.
- Bring the pot up to the boil and cook for about 10-15 minutes until broccoli is soft.
- Add the coriander and turn off the heat.
- Blitz the soup with a stick blender, taste, and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Serve topped with the toasted almonds.
Join our email community
Learn more about The Fast 800 approach to healthy living by receiving our free content, health tips and recipes as well as exclusive offers, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat and serve.
- Batch cook and freeze in portions for up to 2 months. Defrost and reheat before serving.
- Cans of coconut milk are often found in the Asian or Mexican food aisle. These are typically not sweetened, and tend to include simply coconuts, water, and sometimes stabilisers such as guar gum. When we suggest tinned coconut milk, we assume 154 calories per 100ml.
We’ve done the thinking, so you can do the doing!
Try our online programme. Better health is easier than ever!
Shop our shakes and vitamins to help keep your health on track!
Subscribe to our Newsletter